Monday 1 February 2016

February 2016

Its been so long since I did a post! I  never used to think life could be so busy but speaking now as a mum of two I don't know where the time goes. Somehow we are already in February. Hopefully though you've been seeing my Facebook and Twitter updates, so you know that things around here have been pretty hectic. It hasn't been a deliberate break as such but with so much going on something had to give.

Currently we are just starting Baby A on food other than milk ... He has grown out of his Moses basket and has been in a crib for the past few weeks ... We are today swapping the carrycot to the pushchair seat and I feel a bit sad that my baby boy is no longer a tiny dinky dot. J is excelling at school with reading and problem solving - we have just had a brilliant weekend at my parents house where he was on top form and really enjoyed himself.

We had a busy but enjoyable Christmas with lots of gifts from our very generous family & friends for the boys (and a shiny new exhaust for me - or rather, for my car - but thats another story!) We'll be exploring and writing about lots of brilliant babies and kids products, including My Puppy Scout from Leapfrog and Follow Me Fiona from TinyLove. As Baby A moves into the seat unit from the carrycot of his Mura Plus 3 travel system I'll be telling you all about that, too.

As Baby A moves onto solids we're in the market for a highchair, so send me your recommendations! I need something wipe clean and that folds easy for storage - it will be used in my already squashed front room so being able to put it out of the way easily after use is essential.

We've had an uppy-downy time recently but we're focusing on the positive for 2016 and starting from 1st Feb I'll be doing #threegoodthings where I select a photo of the day and write three good things that happened that day. It helps to focus on the positives in life and I'm all for that.

"Every day may not be special,
But there is something special in every day"

Peace & Love

Mummy P

No comments:

Post a Comment